EP 10: 3 PRIORITIES AND PRACTICAL TIPS FOR REVOPS
Do you have questions about what RevOps leaders are doing to stay ahead of the pack? We’ve got you covered.
This episode, we’re excited to feature an incredible lineup of female speakers. So get the inside scoop on how they’re staying ahead and hear their top priorities including data cleanup, lead management, and GTM alignment.
KNOW OUR SPEAKERS
To celebrate Women’s History Month, we’re featuring a number of talented female speakers. They carry years of leadership, as well as experience in Revenue Operations, sales, GTM strategy, and data:
- Angie Swenson, CRM Business Analyst & Architect, Huber Engineered Materials
- Cheryl Leary, Director of Sales Operations for Business Transformation, Dynatrace
- Mallory Lee, Vice President of Operations, Nylas
- Mary Cannady, Director of Revenue Operations, Capacity
- Melissa McCready, Revenue and Growth Ops Advisor, Navigate Consulting Group
RESOURCES TO EXPLORE
Traction Complete is a proud sponsor of the Women in Revenue organization, which is dedicated to helping women who generate and own responsibility for revenue achieve equity, professional parity, visibility, and compensation. They offer speaker training, mentorship and huddles, equity resource programming, and events, conferences, and resources.
- Interested in receiving more career advice from leading female RevOps professionals? Or becoming a mentor to help shape the Operations space for women? Learn more here.
- One of our favorite resources you unlock as a member is the ability to join the Women in Revenue Slack channel to share and receive advice, discover new content, and get notified about upcoming job opportunities.
- Additionally, this year’s International Women’s Day, UN Women and the United Nations celebrates the theme DigitALL: Innovation and technology for gender equality. Learn more about it here.