A successful ABM strategy relies on first achieving alignment between your sales, marketing, and customer success teams. Account-based alignment involves bringing all teams together to play for “team revenue”. It requires removing the traditional departmental silos so that everyone can focus on the account, driving enhanced customer experiences and ultimately increasing revenue.
Learn key tips to align your marketing, sales and customer success around the account in Salesforce, including:
- Defining your target accounts
- Creating targeted content
- Engaging with relevant messaging
- Delighting the customer post-sale
- Automating revenue-driving processes
Effectively align your teams and drive 38% revenue growth.